To keep everyone who loves me up to date, Mommy and Daddy have decided to document every day of the rest of my life with this blog....

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pretty Awful

I have had a pretty awful night and day again today.  Extra doses of medication don't seem to be doing the  trick and my heart rate has been through the roof almost all day.

Usually when Mommy and Daddy get home I am asleep but today was the complete opposite.  I got my normal dose of Valium and Morphine at 6pm and it has been non-stop seizures, heart rate in the 180s and 190s, non-stop suctioning and piles of medications ever since.  It is almost 9pm now and my heart rate has come down a little but I am still awake and having an awful time.  We are waiting to hear from my doctor tonight and see what we can do.  If we don't talk to him Mommy and Daddy might have to play pharmacist.

Mommy got a picture of me for the two seconds I was asleep today.  I don't look so great in the other photo but I was really having a hard time.  My normal snuggle with Mommy didn't even calm me down.



No comments:

Post a Comment