To keep everyone who loves me up to date, Mommy and Daddy have decided to document every day of the rest of my life with this blog....

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Big Girl Chair!

Mommy and Daddy finally talked to Dr. Gien last night and we decided to increase my Valium and Morphine doses.  Then to help while we wait for that increase to kick in, we also decided to give me two smaller additional doses of phenobarbital to increase the drug in my blood stream and help me calm down.

All of the changes seemed to help outwardly calm down but inwardly I am still struggling with something that is causing my high heart rate.  We will see if over time my new medicine doses help to calm my heart rate down.

My therapist Siobhan stopped by today and dropped off a new chair for me called a tumble form chair.  It is a special chair that allows me to sit in a recline that I feel comfortable with and is soft and cuddles around me.  My nurse Tiffany let me try it out today and I sat in it for almost an hour!

























It even helped me cough up some congestion I was holding on to for a while.  I am going to try it every day and get more comfortable sitting up just like a big girl!

1 comment:

  1. The chair looks comfortable and you do look like a big girl!

    ReplyDelete