To keep everyone who loves me up to date, Mommy and Daddy have decided to document every day of the rest of my life with this blog....

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two rare things at the same time

I had a pretty good night last night with my nurse Darlene:-)  Today started out rough giving my nurse Tiffany a workout between me and the suction machine.  She gave me a bath a bit early to see if that would help me and it relaxed me so much I pooped in the tub!

After that I started to calm down and my physical therapist Neala stopped by and gave me an amazing massage and stretch.  My heart rate was the lowest it has been in weeks.  Mommy thinks we should get a masseuse to come to the house and massage and stretch me every day!

When Mommy and Daddy got home this afternoon my eyes were open and I was relaxed - two things that don't often happen together so they decided to take a video.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment